Rental Policies **Summer 2022** Updated May 11
Please note that we are not able to prebook rental reservations for the months of June July August & September at this time.
Any updates on rental openings will be posted here first. Bookmark this page!
Rental inquiries that fall within above dates will be referred back to this page for updates.
Important Note for regular customers that rent from us every year:
(Customers who rented at least 3 of 5 past summers)
Being an O’Regan’s Rentals loyal customer has its advantages! If you are one of our many regular customers that rent from us every summer, you may be in luck! Call us directly to discuss options.
We have been getting a lot of questions into why there are no rentals this year. For us, it’s mainly a shortage of available cars to purchase and also, we are a part of a large automotive group with over 20 new car franchises. Most of our vehicles are being used to supply our service departments with rentals for our service customers that are waiting for parts. Some parts are on back order and we don’t know when these parts will arrive, and in turn, we cannot plan to book cars for our customers that are coming here on holidays. These summer months, the only way to rent from us will be to call when a car is required and hope one of our rentals are back.
All other rental inquiries can only be answered by directly contacting our office at 902-453-0444 or by contacting us by email. Real time chat cannot answer rental specific questions but can forward your inquiries to the rental office.
O’Regan’s Car & Truck Rentals Policy
- Customers must provide a current, valid driver's license and be at least 21 years of age to rent or drive a rental car.
- Customers must provide a major credit card for fuel, damages, parking tickets, mileage or cleaning charges.
- Rental cars can be driven in the three Maritime provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island ONLY and prohibited from being driven into the United States.
- Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and are expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them except for ordinary wear.
- Rental vehicles will be provided with a full tank of fuel and should be returned full.
- SMOKING in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Transporting animals in rental vehicles is allowed, $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- O’Regan’s car and truck rentals offers airport service using one of the preferred transportation groups in Halifax.
- O’Regan’s rental vehicles cannot be picked up or dropped off at the Halifax International Airport.
- Rental inquiries can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With your flight number, our transportation specialists will meet you at the airport to pick you up and bring you directly to the rental office. No waiting or looking for a way in.
- Cost of the airport pick up and drop off will be paid by the customer either directly to the transportation service or can be added on the rental for your convenience.
PH: (902) 453-0444 TOLL FREE: 1-888-801-9318