Rental Policies **Summer 2023**
Please note: All rental inquiries can only be answered by directly contacting our office at 902-453-0444 or by contacting us by email, which can be found below. Real time chat cannot answer rental specific questions but can forward your inquiries to the rental office.
O’Regan’s Car & Truck Rentals Policy
- Customers must provide a current, valid driver's license and be at least 21 years of age to rent or drive a rental car.
- Customers must provide a major credit card for fuel, damages, parking tickets, mileage or cleaning charges.
- Rental cars can be driven in the three Maritime provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island ONLY and prohibited from being driven into the United States.
- Customers are responsible for any vehicle damage or other costs while the rental vehicle is in their possession, and are expected to return rental vehicles in the same condition they received them except for ordinary wear.
- Rental vehicles will be provided with a full tank of fuel and should be returned full.
- SMOKING in rental vehicles is PROHIBITED, and a $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- Transporting animals in rental vehicles is allowed, $100.00 cleaning fee will be charged if necessary.
- O’Regan’s car and truck rentals offers airport service using one of the preferred transportation groups in Halifax.
- O’Regan’s rental vehicles cannot be picked up or dropped off at the Halifax International Airport.
- Rental inquiries can be emailed to: email@example.com
- With your flight number, our transportation specialists will meet you at the airport to pick you up and bring you directly to the rental office. No waiting or looking for a way in.
- Cost of the airport pick up and drop off will be paid by the customer either directly to the transportation service or can be added on the rental for your convenience.
PH: (902) 453-0444 TOLL FREE: 1-888-801-9318